Saturday, April 9, 2011

Update!!!

Finally, an update!!


Here is the newest review I have it's a long one, all three of The Hunger Games books.  They are an amazing series so I hope that you will read them.  Like all my reviews I have a little summary so if you don't want me to spoil the story for you I would just read this (because I'm going to include some of my review here).  Like I posted, I'm currently reading A Tale of Two Cities, it's one of my favorite books and writing a review is just giving me an excuse to read it again.


Here's my quick Hunger Games review:


Amazing books.  Read them.


All the books were the kind of books that force you to finish it,  I stayed up all night reading the first one and over spring break I finished the second and third and then reread them all.  Catching Fire was my favorite out of all three and The Hunger Games and Mockingjay tied for second.  The first book sets up the story very nicely, the second one has a very good cliffhanging ending (I don't know how I would have survived the wait between the two) and Mockingjay did an amazing job at tying up loose ends and wrapping the story up nicely.


Well done Suzanne Collins I will have to find some of her other books to try as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment